Join Our Team
Here at Body Worx, our goal is simple: Produce quality work at a fair price.
We work for our customers. We do not contract with any insurance companies. Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us.
We want to offer a relaxed atmosphere to work, without the stress of unreachable goals. We offer flexibility for family time. If you need to take off work to chaperone a child’s class trip to the zoo, we understand and will help schedule accordingly. As a small, independently owned, family operated business; we value honest, punctual, dependable, and loyal team members.
- 1 week paid vacation every year
- paid continued education (vehicles are evolving daily, as new classes are offered, we will gladly pay the cost to send you)
- early off on Friday (we close at 4)
- no weekends (unless you choose to work)
- shop space to work on your own personal projects
- shop cost on any parts or supplies (no mark ups)
- weekly pay
- competitive pay
- work shirts
- teaching environment (apprentice and intern positions)
- fun projects (We have built 2 Jurassic Park replica jeeps! We are in the process of building a Christine car replica. We get to work on classic, unique vehicles like Panteras, DeLoreans, Porsches, and more. We have painted lawn ornaments, motorcycles, miniature train cars, boats, sprint cars, airplanes, and more. We have even painted a claw foot bathtub and a fridge style keg door!)
- Auto body repair tech, A, B, and C levels
- Auto body paint tech, A, B, and C levels
- An A Level tech must be able to perform all functions of position with minimum guidance and maximum expertise and knowledge. Must produce high quality work and be able to complete 125 labor hours per week, minimum. Must be willing to handle collision repair, parts replacement, and classic car restoration. Must be willing to teach lower level technicians to help them advance.
- B Level Tech must have general knowledge of terminology, supplies, and operations. Must be willing to learn to advance to next level. Must be able to perform basic repairs and replacement with minimum guidance.
- C Level Tech must have general knowledge of disassembly and parts. Must be willing to learn to advance to next level.
- Auto detailer / lot porter / helper to techs
- Parts Allocation (checking in, inspecting, matching, and allocating parts)
- Service Writer (write estimates, customer service, insurance negotiations)
What we ask of you:
- Arrive on time (we start at 7:45)
- Produce quality work
- Follow safety procedures
- Keep your work area clean
- Strive to learn more
- Get along well with others
We do keep all applications on file for a year. Even though we may not have a position open, we will keep these on file and refer back to any received in the past year.
Stop by Body Worx and fill out an application, or email a resume, or fax a resume.