The shop that worx for You.
Here are some commonly asked questions that might help clear up a bit of confusion.
1. What to do if you’re in an accident.
2. Selecting a body shop for repairs.
back to top of page
1. I have liability insurance, will it cover repairs on my car?
2. I was involved in an accident in which the other driver was at fault and had no liability insurance. Can my rates increase after I file a claim on my own auto policy?
3. My automobile had original parts on it before the accident. Why is the company allowed to use “like kind and quality parts”?
4. It sounds like the insurance wants me to use the body shop they choose, do I have to use that shop?
5. Why is there a difference in price between different body shops and the insurance company?
6. Do I have to pay you my deductible?
Questions about Body Worx
1. How long have you been in business?
2. Do you guarantee your work? Do you offer a warranty?
3. Where are you located?
4. Do you repair/replace windshields? Door glass? Back glass?
Vehicle Repair Questions
1. What do I do about transportation while my car is in the shop?
2. My car is not able to be driven, what do I do?
3. What if I am unhappy with my repairs?
4. How long will my car be in the shop?
Tim's Body Worx, Inc VWThemes